Rehoboth Baptist Association
Younger Girls Camp
Younger Girls Camp is for girls who are 9-12 years old and is an amazing opportunity for these girls to spend a week getting to hear about God’s word and making new friends. During this week, they will get to stay in a cabin with girls their own age with a counselor who will lead them and teach them about God’s love for them. They will have chapel every night and will get to hear from a local pastor about God’s Word. When registering for camp, they will pick options and rank them from first pick to the 6th pick. They will be assigned 4 tracks that they will participate all week. Below are some of the track options that are available.
- Fishing- You will learn the basics of fishing.
- Cooking (2 tracks)- You will get to create some yummy food in the kitchen. This will take 2 track periods.
- Swimming (Pond)- Cool off from the summer heat by swimming in our pond.
- Creative Movement- You will get to learn sign language and be able to sign with a song.
- Archery- You will get to shoot bows and arrows.
- Water Games- You will get to play some fun water games.
- Crochet- You will get to learn the basic crochet stitches and will get your own needle, crochet hook, and bag to carry it around. If you have taken this track before, we will have a more intermediate class for you.
- Creative Praise and Prayer- You will get to learn how to use your voice, words and Scripture to worship God.
- Weird Science- You will get to watch and perform different experiments that explain biblical principles.
- Girl Talk- You will get to hear real issues that girls your age deal with today. You will be put into groups based on your age so please put your age at the top of the form.
- Nature Knowledge- You will get to learn different skills that will allow you to live off of God’s creation.